Impact Funding Partners are delighted to invite applications to the Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund 2021.
The total fund value available is £54,000 and organisations across Scotland can apply for up to £1,500 to enable them to tackle social isolation, loneliness, wellbeing and the impact of Covid-19 on communities.
The funding will be available to local organisations to enable them to support older people (aged 55yrs+) who may be at risk of social isolation, loneliness or reduced wellbeing due to Coronavirus and the impact of restrictions.
Eligible activities must take place between 24th May and 27th August 2021. The activities funded must be in addition to what you are already delivering, enabling you to reach and support more individuals at risk over this period.
The Impact Funding Partners website has further information and the application form can be accessed from there. The link to the webpage is at the bottom of this email and it is important that you read the Frequently Asked Questions before applying, as they contain further information on the fund criteria, eligible and ineligible costs as well as other details relevant to your funding application.
Timescales for Fund
• The fund opens for applications on 6th April 2021
• The closing date for applications is 30th April 2021
• Applicants will be informed of the decisions by 21st May 2021
• Eligible activities must take place between 24th May and 27th August 2021
• There are three tiers of funding available: £500, £1000 and £1500
• The Funder is keen that as many older people as possible at risk from isolation benefit from this additional funding so organisations are encouraged to only apply for the amount of funding they will require for their activities, preventing any underspends. This will enable the available funds to be distributed more widely across Scotland
Further information and a link to the application form can be found on the Impact Funding Partners website.
If you have any further questions about this fund, you can contact the team at SIALFenquiries@impactfundingpartners.com