PLEASE NOTE THIS FUND IS NOW CLOSED
APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED AS THE FUND HAS BEEN FULLY SUBSCRIBED AND ALL AVAILABLE MONIES HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED WITHIN THE GARIOCH AREA.
The Garioch Partnership has been awarded £11,100 from the Supporting Communities Fund, established by The Scottish Government, to ensure that groups supporting those with disabilities, mental health problems, vulnerable people and bereaved children/adults are able to continue to provide the necessary support through the Covid-19 pandemic.
What can be funded?
Funding is available for:
- the provision of ICT equipment
- personal protective equipment (PPE)
- food vouchers
- craft materials
How much can you apply for?
Only apply for what you need. The maximum award will normally be £750. For exceptional projects this may be raised to £1000.
How do you apply?
Please download, complete and return the application form at the bottom of this page to make an application.
What must you include with your application?
Please provide a note of exactly what you would like funded. Where possible, please attach copies of quotations or price estimates.
We also ask that you provide the name and contact details of a referee. This should be someone who knows your organisation and who will be able to support your application. Please ensure that they are aware that they will be contacted and that they are willing to provide a short reference.
A signed copy of your constitution and a copy of your most recent accounts may be requested after your application has been submitted.
What happens once the application has been received?
You will receive an acknowledgement on receipt, your referee will then be contacted and the application considered as quickly as possible by a panel of The Garioch Partnership members and supporters. Ordinarily you will know the outcome within 14 days. There will be a closing date for ALL applications and then awards distributed afterwards
- No grant will be claimed from a different fund for the same activity included in the award for Supporting Communities Fund Project for the same period of time.
- Acknowledgement of a funding application does not presuppose the outcome of the panel and does not guarantee support.
- Projects cannot be funded retrospectively. It is recommended that projects do not begin until after applicants have been informed of the Committee’s decision.
- If your funding application is successful, you will have to submit a brief report following completion of the project.
Download SCF Application Form 2020/21 – Word Version Download SCF Application Form 2020/21 – PDF Version View and Download SCF Grant Guidance For Applicants Information Sheet
For more information, please email us, email@example.com